The health and safety of our customers and employees is our number one priority. During the coronavirus crisis, we are adapting business practices in order to continue serving customers, while taking a number of steps to protect everyone who works in or visits our offices.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- We remain open for business, and are actively monitoring the situation and following the direction of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We’re also monitoring all state and local ordinances to ensure we’re in compliance with respect to our business operations.
- We’re requiring all of our people to work remotely from home at all times, unless a specific part of their job requires them to come into the office.
- We’ve expanded cleaning and sanitation efforts to ensure a safe work environment.
- Access to our office is by appointment only; no walk-in visitors are permitted.
- We ask that all communication take place via phone, video chat, or email.
- We are strongly encouraging the use of our remote closing or no-contact curbside closing options, including Valet Closing, which allows customers to sign documents from the comfort and safety of their vehicle. We will work with sellers, buyers and lenders to determine the safest and most convenient option..
- In the event that an in-person closing is required, we are rigorously following best practices, including:
- Requiring appointments to call from their car upon arrival, before entering the office.
- Limiting closing participants to required signers only.
- Pre-screening signers for health symptoms, recent travel to high-risk areas, or exposure to someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Requiring all visitors to wear a cloth face covering, as recommended by the CDC. For information on use of a cloth face covering, please view this document and video from the CDC.
- Prepping and cleaning closing rooms before and after appointments.
- Refraining from handshakes or other physical contact and maintaining a distance of at least six feet from others.
- Using individual pens that we will provide for signing, and disposing of them after use.
- In the event that someone tests positive for the coronavirus, we will take additional steps to protect our employees and customers, including closing offices and quarantines.
for an important memo about how Title Resources, our owned title insurance underwriter, is insuring our transactions and providing gap coverage.
for a list of all county recorders and their status.
It’s our pleasure to serve you during this challenging time. If we can be of assistance in any way, please let us know.